Now listen to this; before going for any examination, maximum preparation is required to get the necessary success. This is why getting this past question is very important. You need to have a copy of GMAT Past Questions And Answers in PDF Format to use and prepare adequately for the Scholarship exams. We will explain what it is all about, how it is patterned to suit your demand and the easiest way to download or get it. Pounds to Naira
What is GMAT Past Questions And Answers in PDF Format
Let us begin by explaining what this past question and answer is all about. GMAT Past Questions And Answers in PDF Format the compilation of all the Questions that have been given to GMAT Scholarship applicants to answer as a means of qualifying them for the employment and the past question and answer is presented in pdf format.
We believe that our past question is simple, portable, and affordable such that every applicant can get it or download it as long as they have access to the smartphone. NNPC Past Questions And Answer in PDF Format
Many applicants who were privileged to get our past question; last year attested to the fact that the past question was helpful to them. We are very sure it is going to help you as well. When you get this past question it will just devote quality time to study it you will score higher than you expected in the examination and give you an edge over them. Pounds to Naira
With the proper use of our original GMAT Past Questions And Answers in PDF Format, you will definitely pass the recruitment examination and come out with flying colors smiling. This past question comes to you through your email address or Whatsapp once you make payments to purchase it. The downloadable format is going to be in softcopy, you can either choose to download it and read with your android phone or laptop and at your own convenience – wherever and whenever. Jamb Result
How is GMAT Past Questions And Answers in PDF Format Patterned
Normally, the GMAT Past Questions And Answers in PDF Format is in a multiple-choice question pattern. It comprises questions from different spheres of academics such as mathematics, Physics English language which is basic, political, current affairs. If you need to know the type of math question likely to be asked during the exams, then get the GMAT Past Questions And Answers in PDF Format.
We have made it very easy for you. we bring all the questions for many years and put them together but we indicate the specific years of their occurrence. We provide the correct answers in order to save your time. All you need to do is to devote quality time to study the GMAT Past Questions And Answers in PDF Format and watch yourself score higher than you expected in the examination. Waec Result
Why You Need A Copy of GMAT Past Questions And Answers in PDF Format Download
There are several reasons why you will need to download/get this past question. But for the purpose of clarity, we will explain a few. You need this past question for the following reasons;
It will also expose you to the questions that have been asked years back as most of those questions and answers get repeated every year while some will just be rephrased. So if you don’t have a copy of this past question, then you are losing out.
- It, however, provides useful information about the types of questions to expect and helps you prevent unpleasant surprises.
- You will be able to detect and answer repeated questions quickly and easily.
- You will be able to find out the number of questions you will see in the exams.
GMAT Past Questions And Answers in PDF Format Sample
In other to know that we are giving out the original GMAT Past Questions And Answers in PDF Format, we have decided to give you some free samples as proof of what we said earlier. Jamb Result
Below are some sample Free GMAT Past Questions And Answers in PDF Formats and answers:
- There has been a slump in mortgage lending.
C. Cannot Say
- Interest rates on tracker loans are variable.
C. Cannot Say
- The number of house purchases will rise if interest rates fall.
C. Cannot Say
- Fixed-rate loans are less popular with new borrowers because they are more expensive.
C. Cannot Say
- Housebuilders would be more confident of getting a good price if mortgages were more readily available.
C. Cannot Say
- Which state is regarded as the Jewel of the Savannah?
7.Which of these was never an electoral chairman in Nigeria?
A. Prof. Attahiru Jegga
B. Prof. Humphrey Nwosu
C. Prof. Maurice Iwu
D. Prof. Musa Alkali
8.The first American elected president was
A. George Bush
B. George Washington
C. Jimmy Carter
D. Bill Clinton
9.Which country has withdrawn its membership from the ECOWAS?
C. Cote d’Ivoire
- The largest lake in Africa is?
B. Lake Victoria
C. Lake Limpopo
D. Lake Bruz
How to Buy
How are you sure we will deliver the past question to you after payment.
Our services are based on honesty and integrity. That is why we are very popular.
For us (ExamsGuru Team), we have been in business since 2012 and have been delivering honest and trusted services to our valued customers.
Since we started, we have not had any negative comments from our customers, instead, all of them are happy with us.
Our past questions and answers are original and from the source. So, your money is in the right hand and we promise to deliver it once we confirm your payment.
Each year, thousands of students gain admission into their schools of choice with the help of our past questions and answers.
7 Tips to Prepare for NNPC Aptitude Test
- Don’t make reading your hobby: A lot of people put reading as a hobby in their CV, they might be right because they have finished schooling. But “You” are still schooling, so reading should be in top priority and not as a hobby. Read far and wide to enhance your level of aptitude
- Get Exams Preparation Materials: These involve textbooks, dictionaries, GMAT Past Questions And Answers in PDF Format, mock questions, and others. These materials will enhance your mastering of the scope of the exams you are expecting.
- Attend Extramural Classes: Register and attend extramural classes at your location. This class will not only help you refresh your memory but will boast your classroom understanding and discoveries of new knowledge.
- Sleep when you feel like: When you are preparing for any exams, sleeping is very important because it helps in the consolidation of memory. Caution: Only sleep when you feel like it and don’t oversleep.
- Make sure you are healthy: Sickness can cause excessive feelings of tiredness and fatigue and will not allow you to concentrate on reading. If you are feeling as if you are not well, report to your parent, a nurse or a doctor. Make sure you are well. Waec Result
- Eat when you feel like: During the exam preparation period, you are advised not to overeat, so as to avoid sleep. You need to eat little and light food whenever you feel like eating. Eat more fruits, drink milk and glucose. This will help you to enhance retention. Npower Recruitment
- Reduce your time in social media: Some people live their entire life on Facebook, Twitter, WhatsApp, Messenger chat. This is so bad and catastrophic if you are preparing for exams. Try and reduce your time spent on social media during this time. Maybe after the exams, you can go back and sleep in it.
If you like these tips, consider sharing them with your friends and relatives. Do you have a question or comments? Put it on the comment form below. We will be pleased to hear from you and help you to score as high as possible.
We wish you good luck!