Before going for any examination, maximum preparation is required to get the necessary success. therefore, we bring to you information on Workforce Past Questions in PDF Format, what it is all about, how it is patterned to suit your demand, and the easiest way to download or get it below. Pounds to Naira
What is Workforce Past Questions in PDF
Let us begin by explaining what this workforce past question is all about. It will assist you in preparing for the job selection aptitude exam in order to get your best performance. The prior questions from the workforce will help you gain a concept of the examination pattern and level of complexity of the exams, which will enable you in making quick preparations. Jamb Past Questions And Answers On English in PDF Format
All those who have bought our past questions have been giving testimonies of how it helped them. We are very sure it is going to help you as well. When you get this past question it will definitely help you to score higher than your competitors and give you an edge over them. Pounds to Naira
With the proper use of our original Workforce Past Questions in PDF Format, you will definitely pass the Workforce interview test exams and then come out with flying colors smiling. This Workforce Past Questions in PDF Format comes to you through your email address or Whatsapp once you make payments to purchase it. The downloadable format is going to be in softcopy, you can either choose to download it and read with your android phone or laptop and at your own convenience – wherever and whenever.
How is Workforce Past Questions in PDF Patterned
Normally, the Workforce Past Questions in PDF Format are in a multiple-choice question pattern. We have made it very easy for you. we bring all the questions for many years and put them together but we indicate the specific years of their occurrence. We provide the correct answers in order to save your time. All you need to do is to devote quality time to study the Workforce Past Questions in PDF Format and watch yourself change the narrative by scoring better than you expected in the Workforce interview exams or test
Why You Need A Copy of Workforce Past Questions in PDF
You need this past question for the following under listed reasons;
- It will expose you to the questions that have been asked years back as most of those questions and answers get repeated every year while some will just be rephrased. So if you don’t have a copy of this past question, then you are losing out.
- It, however, provides useful information about the types of questions to expect and helps you prevent unpleasant surprises.
- You will be able to detect and answer repeated questions quickly and easily.
- You will be able to find out the number of questions you will see in the exams.
Workforce Past Questions in PDF Sample
In other to know that we are giving out the original Workforce Past Questions in PDF Format, we have decided to give you some free samples as proof of what we said earlier. Jamb Result
Free Workforce Mathematics Questions
1. If Lynn can type a page in p minutes, what piece of the page can she do in 5 minutes?
B. p – 5
C. p + 5
E. 1- p + 5
2. If Sally can paint a house in 4 hours, and John can paint the same house in 6 hours, how long will it take for both of them to paint the house together?
A. 2 hours and 24 minutes
B. 3 hours and 12 minutes
C. 3 hours and 44 minutes
D. 4 hours and 10 minutes
E. 4 hours and 33 minutes
3. Employees of a discount appliance store receive an additional 20% off of the lowest price on an item. If an employee purchases a dishwasher during a 15% off sale, how much will he pay if the dishwasher originally cost $450?
4. The sales price of a car is $12,590, which is 20% off the original price. What is the original price?
5. Solve the following equation for A: 2A/3 = 8 + 4A
6. If Leah is 6 years older than Sue, and John is 5 years older than Leah, and the total of their ages is 41. Then how old is Sue?
7. Alfred wants to invest $4,000 at 6% simple interest rate for 5 years. How much interest will he receive?
8. Jim is able to sell a hand-carved statue for $670 which was a 35% profit over his cost. How much did the statue originally cost him?
9. The city council has decided to add a 0.3% tax on motel and hotel rooms. If a traveler spends the night in a motel room that costs $55 before taxes, how much will the city receive in taxes from him?
A. 10 cents
B. 11 cents
C. 15 cents
D. 17 cents
E. 21 cents
10. A student receives his grade report from a local community college, but the GPA is smudged. He took the following classes: a 2-hour credit art, a 3-hour credit history, a 4-hour credit science course, a 3-hour credit mathematics course, and a 1-hour science lab. He received a “B” in the art class, an “A” in the history class, a “C” in the science class, a “B” in the mathematics class, and an “A” in the science lab. What was his GPA if the letter grades are based on a 4 point scale? (A=4, B=3, C=2, D=1, F=0)
11. Simon arrived at work at 8:15 A.M. and left work at 10: 30 P.M. If Simon gets paid by the hour at a rate of $10 and time and ½ for any hours worked over 8 in a day. How much did Simon get paid?
12. Grace has 16 jellybeans in her pocket. She has 8 red ones, 4 green ones, and 4 blue ones. What is the minimum number of jellybeans she must take out of her pocket to ensure that she has one of each color?
13. If r = 5 z then 15 z = 3 y, then r =
B. 2 y
C. 5 y
D. 10 y
E. 15 y
14. If 300 jellybeans cost you x dollars. How many jellybeans can you purchase for 50 cents at the same rate?
15. Lee worked 22 hours this week and made $132. If she works 15 hours next week at the same pay rate, how much will she make?
16. If 8x + 5x + 2x + 4x = 114, the 5x + 3 =
17. You need to purchase a textbook for nursing school. The book cost $80.00, and the sales tax where you are purchasing the book is 8.25%. You have $100. How much change will you receive back?
18. You purchase a car making a down payment of $3,000 and 6 monthly payments of $225. How much have you paid so far for the car?
19. Your supervisor instructs you to purchase 240 pens and 6 staplers for the nurse’s station. Pens are purchased in sets of 6 for $2.35 per pack. Staplers are sold in sets of 2 for 12.95. How much will these products cost?
20. If y = 3, then y3(y3-y)=
How to Buy
How are you sure we will deliver the past question to you after payment.
Our services are based on honesty and integrity. That is why we are very popular.
For us (ExamsGuru Team), we have been in business since 2012 and have been delivering honest and trusted services to our valued customers.
Since we started, we have not had any negative comments from our customers, instead, all of them are happy with us.
Our past questions and answers are original and from the source. So, your money is in the right hand and we promise to deliver it once we confirm your payment.
Each year, thousands of students gain admission into their schools of choice with the help of our past questions and answers.
7 Tips to Prepare for Workforce Aptitude Test Exams
- Don’t make reading your hobby: A lot of people put reading as a hobby in their CV, they might be right because they have finished schooling. But “You” are still schooling, so reading should be in top priority and not as a hobby. Read far and wide to enhance your level of aptitude
- Get Exams Preparation Materials: These involve textbooks, dictionaries, Workforce Past Questions in PDF Format, mock questions, and others. These materials will enhance your mastering of the scope of the exams you are expecting.
- Attend Extramural Classes: Register and attend extramural classes at your location. This class will not only help you refresh your memory but will boast your classroom understanding and discoveries of new knowledge.
- Sleep when you feel like: When you are preparing for any exams, sleeping is very important because it helps in the consolidation of memory. Caution: Only sleep when you feel like it and don’t oversleep.
- Make sure you are healthy: Sickness can cause excessive feelings of tiredness and fatigue and will not allow you to concentrate on reading. If you are feeling as if you are not well, report to your parent, a nurse or a doctor. Make sure you are well.
- Eat when you feel like: During the exam preparation period, you are advised not to overeat, so as to avoid sleep. You need to eat little and light food whenever you feel like eating. Eat more fruits, drink milk, and glucose. This will help you to enhance retention.
- Reduce your time in social media: Some people live their entire life on Facebook, Twitter, WhatsApp, Messenger chat. This is so bad and catastrophic if you are preparing for exams. Try and reduce your time spent on social media during this time. Maybe after the exams, you can go back and sleep in it.
If you like these tips, consider sharing them with your friends and relatives. Do you have a question or comments? Put it on the comment form below. We will be pleased to hear from you and help you to score as high as possible.
We wish you good luck!